Voted Best Florist in Baltimore
Back in 1924, George W. Radebaugh established Radebaugh's Florist & Greenhouses at its present location in Towson, Maryland just north of Baltimore. The initial purchase of fifty "cold sash" provided the means to produce the first crop of garden plants and in 1928, the first two greenhouses were constructed for growing cut flowers and plants.
The flower shop was built in Towson in 1940 and served as not only a retail florist store, but also as a home for the Radebaugh family until 1973. The florist product line was expanded in the seventies, to include not only fresh flowers, but also silk flowers, green plants, blooming plants, giftware and fruit baskets.
A 48,000 square foot greenhouse was constructed on a farm in northern Baltimore county in 1985. This facility allowed us to satisfy the demand for potted green and flowering plants for our own retail greenhouse as well as our wholesale customers throughout Towson, Baltimore and beyond.
Radebaugh Florist and Greenhouses continued to have a growing number of flower, plant and gift deliveries throughout the greater Baltimore metro area and in 1988, a 10,000 square foot flower design center was built and continues to house a flower design area, delivery facilities and plenty of refrigeration space for flowers for our daily and holiday season demand.
Since its founding, Radebaugh's growth is due to the continued efforts of our loyal employees. Plant specialists, floral designers, flower processors, delivery drivers and many more all work together to provide not only quality plants, flowers and gifts but also excellent customer service. We are fortunate to have employees willing to work long hours, sacrifice time away from their families at holidays and possess the same ideals as our family. They are the secret to our florist's success!